Little news for albums... Among others
Hello, Nynthixia there.
I know I wrote a blog post of news not very long time ago but... It's pretty incomplete and... I wanted to give some news about the albums.
Remember that on March 19th, it's the CD6, "Distorted Universe". I'll work on it mainly during the second week (the one which will come there) for transcendant tracks and little manipulations. Especially on "Mad House" which has a trouble with the lyrics placing. I know I don't usually do that, saying what tracks will be modified or not but...
For the songs "Clara", "LIETURE", "Crimson Revenge" : those ones, I won't touch it anymore, or because they're too long, or I had troubles with them when I composed them or... Because I'm just proud of them, just as simple as that.
"Crushed" : some chances it gets extended.
And the others... Undecided.
CD6.5 now. The air date is for April 16th (it's on a Saturday, the first Saturday of my holidays, so easy for me) which will have this tracklist :
01. CHARA -Genocidal Edit- (feat. Namine Ritsu)
02. End of Empathy (feat. Namine Ritsu)
03. Bind (feat. Yuzuki Yukari)
04. Ghost Lights (feat. Yuzuki Yukari)
05. World of Corruption (feat. Anna Nyui)
06. Anthemia (feat. Anna Nyui)
07. Punishment of Amnesia (feat. Lily)
08. Scythe of the Lilium (feat. Lily)
09. Independant (feat. Lily)
10. Destroyed Hopes (feat. Lily)
11. Secret (feat. Yuzuki Yukari)
12. CANDALARA (feat. Anna Nyui)
13. Translucent Dream (feat. Namine Ritsu)
14. CHARA -Memories Edit- (feat. Namine Ritsu, Lily) [BONUS]
For the 14th track, it will be an album exclusivity. First time I do that.
For the songs :
- tracks 3, 4, 6, 10, 12 are yandere
- tracks 1, 5, 7, 8, 14 aren't recommended for people under 14 (mainly because they're violent)
- track 9, 11, 13 are for all audiences
- track 2 isn't recommended for people under 10
The album name will be "Memories". Easy to get.
Currently, tracks 2, 11, 12 and 13 aren't made and the bonus track is private until album's air date. For a possible transcendent version, I'll confirm it later.
Another thing, the ratings of the songs.
This concerns the ratings of recommendations, which are made for each catalog (Soundation (S01) or FL (S02), else, of course, songs from S02 are better than S01 ones), I made little changes for some of them.
Red text : passes to an lower quality / Green text : passes to an upper quality
SEASON 1 - SONGS COMPOSED UNDER SOUNDATION
C.O.M.A. Roulette : passes from "good" to "normal"
Supervising : passes from "excellent" to "good"
Absolute Illness : passes from "good" to "normal"
Irene : passes from "excellent" to "good"
Lamia : passes from "good" to "excellent"
Sound of the Wall : passes from "excellent" to "good"
Acantha : passes from "good" to "excellent"
Bullet : passes from "normal" to "good" (fixed short version and extended version only)
Circus of Broken Nightmares : passes from "good" to "excellent"
SEASON 2 - SONGS COMPOSED UNDER FL STUDIO
Marisa : passes from "normal" to "good"
Kaligenia : passes from "excellent" to "good"
Numeric Killer : passes from "excellent" to "good"
SELENIA : passes from "good" to "excellent"
Magali : passes from "good" to "excellent"
ADAMINIA : passes from "normal" to "excellent"
White Dragon : passes from "normal" to "good"
Charlene : passes from "good" to "excellent" (album version only)
Aenea : passes from "good" to "excellent"
OCTARINA : passes from "normal" to "good"
Clara : passes from "normal" to "good"
Crushed : passes from "normal" to "good"
Re;Set : passes from "good" to "excellent"
All other songs keep their recommendations.
Other things to note :
- remixes and covers don't officially have recommendations
- a remix or an edit of a song can have a different recommendation from another version's, in this case, it's written which one has a such quality
- recommendations are totally subjective and depends of what I feel about each song. A normal song quality doesn't always mean that the song is failed (even if some of them are really fails!)
And if you're wondering about what I'm posting exactly on Soundcloud, there are songs that require 2 qualities :
- they must be yandere songs, or really first demos
- they must have an excellent quality (or very good quality)
Because I'm limited to 3h and I already took 1h03 of what I have. Sorry if I can't upload everything on it, but else there's the blog and fichier-zip if needed to download the files. If the .zip of the remakes don't include lyrics, it's normal, that means they didn't really change compared to the original's.
I'll also think to make new pages for the blog, where especially would be :
1) the board I use to rate my songs if they are for all audiences or not. I must first translate it, maybe also to Japanese, because currently I have only one French version. With that, you will be able to understand "why such song isn't recommended for young people". It's for protecting you I do that. I assume it, talking about strange crazy people or tragedies...
2) a new page to explain how I work. With the bunch of new softwares, what I posted few months ago is outdated.
3) a page indicating the songs forbidden on some platforms. For the moment the board is here but... To have the complete list... A special page would be really better.
4) access to social media such as Twitter or Facebook pages (maybe on my blog profile). I'll only give my producer pages, not my personal ones (which have or padlocks or specific requirements to enter)
Wow, all of that already? Well, see you soon with new songs. I always try my best. I know some of my works aren't that good for the moment, but I try the best I can. Even with fatigue, illness etc.