Bunch of news (let's play a little game)
Hello, Nynthixia there!
It's April 1st! Do you know what it means? The April Fool!!
I told you before...
I'll do a news post with several points. All of these points will be 100% accurate, but one another will be total fake. And when it will be aired, you can try and guess (on Twitter, maybe easier) what point is the fake one.
So let's go, there is a bunch of news, all of them are true... And one of them is a big big joke. If you know me well, it should be easy.
1) Concerning the week of April 24th, I have to reduce the pace... To the medium one and I'll actually do 6 songs for that week. Everyday but Thursday, where I'll be quite busy.
2) Tracklist for May, with an album that will be rated as "Explicit"... For the first time. Just because of one song.
01. Leida (feat. IA -ROCKS-)
02. Killing Shadows (feat. IA -ROCKS-)
03. Ortensia (feat. IA -ROCKS-)
04. Running And Ailing (feat. IA -ROCKS-)
05. Rainfalls (feat. GUMI)
06. Do Not Leave (feat. GUMI)
07. LACRIMIA (feat. Lily)
08. Anti-Birth (feat. Lily)
09. Orchid Orchestra (feat. Yuzuki Yukari)
10. Bitterness (feat. Yuzuki Yukari)
11. Hit List (feat. Gahata Meiji -Lilith-)
12. Your Fault (feat. Gahata Meiji -Lilith-)
13. Away From Me (feat. Anna Nyui -vivid-)
14. Escape Route (feat. Anna Nyui -vivid-)
15. Elvira (feat. MAYU)
16. Ines (feat. MAYU)
I don't have any air date though, maybe for end of May?
3) Concerning the covers... There is still the cover of "REJECT" with Yukari for April 15th, when I'll get back, and maybe one cover of "Elsa-Maria" for May 13th? Haven't decided the singer yet for that last one.
4) For April album and the data recovery... It's not done until mid April at least. So if I don't get back the files before April 22nd, the following tracks:
will be automatically in "demo = album version". For "Eve", there is still a chance to do an album version, I'll just have to do again the vsqx, but since the flp was saved... It shouldn't be that hard.
OK, so, 3 news are accurate and one is fake. Which number corresponds to the fake? Tell on Twitter (@NynthixiaP)!
This is not too hard, promise.
On April 3rd, I'll make another news to tell which point was fake. Good luck!