CD2.5 - CYANIDIUM
CD2.5 : CYANIDIUM, finally out! And happy birthday Cartsoul, out just for your birthday.
For those who don't know it, he's a friend who decided the tracklist for "Yandere Generation" and he supported me on Soundation. He always does!
01. 1986th Destruction (feat. Oniko Hinomoto, Meiji Gahata, Ritsu Namine, Nyui Anna) [official opening-style song ; high recommandation]
02. Blood and Thorns -140 version- (feat. Ritsu Namine) [140BPM remake ; yandere]
03. Loophole (feat. Ritsu Namine) [yandere ; high recommandation]
04. No.Body (feat. Ritsu Namine) [yandere ; high recommandation]
05. Absolute Illness (feat. Ritsu Namine, Nyui Anna) [yandere ; good recommandation]
06. DESPAIRANCE (feat. Nyui Anna) [tragedy]
07. Lost Needles (feat. Nyui Anna) [tragedy]
08. Miss.Take (feat. Nyui Anna) [yandere]
09. CYANIDIUM (feat. Meiji Gahata, Nyui Anna) [yandere ; high recommandation]
10. Nachine (feat. Meiji Gahata) [yandere]
11. SALVINA (feat. Meiji Gahata) [yandere]
12. Torture Dream (feat. Meiji Gahata) [yandere ; high recommandation]
Many many yandere... (^_^) And for free of course!!
- The tracks 02, 03, 04 and 08 have PVs.
- All instrumentals are on piapro (except for the short instru of "1986th Destruction")
Other thanks words to :
- Saki Ohenri, for her support on Twitter. Yes I'll continue to use Oniko, I just used her on 14th for "Oni Plaint"
- Aoka, for her retweets, her favorites, many many things...
- Cartsoul, for his support and his messages...
- all others who follow me, thanks!
I'm still working on "Toxicity". Today there are 9 tracks on 12 that are ready, 1 song with Totoko and 2 songs with Sana are missing. But don't worry it will be for soon. A song demo for Nyui candy will be out on the next days, I wanted to make a remix of "CYANIDIUM", but some notes were weird, I don't know why, so I'll write another original song... Yandere of course.
- tweet @NynthixiaP
- leave a message on my new Facebook page, nynthixia.
- Or just click on "Contact" on the left menu of the blog!
(Remember that if you talk in Japanese, I'll translate it, so I can make some errors if the translator writes anything...)
Many thanks to you all!