CD21.5 tracklist and its organization
Hello, Nynthixia here
I just finished it but here it is, the tracklist for CD21.5, the tracklist for August, which will be a bit... Special. You'll better see what I mean.
CD 21.5 "Annihilation"
Air date: August 25th
(the same date as Lily's birthday ^^)
01. MANCENILLIUM (feat. Yuzuki Yukari)
02. ILLANTHA (feat. Yuzuki Yukari)
03. Oceana (feat. Yuzuki Yukari)
04. Isolation (feat. CUL)
05. Faith (feat. CUL)
06. Judith (feat. CUL) - Air date: August 16th 2018
07. Harajuku Freak (feat. Gahata Meiji) - Air date: July 2018
08. Carinthia (feat. Gahata Meiji) - Air date: July 2018
09. SINCUBUS (feat. Gahata Meiji) - Air date: August 3rd 2018 (corresponds to August 8th deadline)
10. CHIASMATIC (feat. Lily)
11. Annihilation (feat. Lily)
12. BETANY (feat. Lily)
The album-only tracks will be produced between August 4th and August 11th.
The deadline for Meiji (August 8th) is moved to August 3rd. I'm not sure about having a good Internet during the Aug 4th-11th week, so I rather publishing the song just before going out the home. Also, I'll be in material-restricted mode from August 4th to August 18th included. Which means no UTAU songs during this period. That's why I decided that Meiji's songs would be the first ones to be produced. Two in July, one at the right beginning of August.
All the other songs (with Yukari or CUL, except for "Judith" which is deadlined) will be aired randomly, as soon as they will be done.
Other info for organization for VOCALOID5 if ever I get the engine (because this will happen someday, it's just that I'm waiting a correct physical starter pack, more info here).
1) The voicebanks
I guess that in the starter pack there will just be the "normal" version, including the new standard vocals. Since I don't work with male vocals because their working method is a bit different (octave adaptation inter alia) and I don't know how to work with English correctly in VOCALOID, the only vocal I'd be able to use would be... Kaori. Though, I have very few interest for her. Maybe someday I'll learn to better love her, who knows? ^^ But I'm not sure to use her in songs (or maybe a "try"...).
2) The compatibility patches
VOCALOID5 projects are in .vpr format.
If ever you need a file for VOCALOID4 (or VOCALOID3) when the file has been done under VOCALOID5 (how will you know if this is the case: I'll say it when I'll upgrade the engine and use it as default), please contact me first. The preparation of such files may take a while (at least 1h, after, depends of the complexity).
3) XSY for VOCALOID5
Other thing about V5, the engine does not support XSY. I actually used the feature in very, very specific conditions:
- the singers have to be at least from the same company. Better if it's the same character. (In this case, it's V4 engine itself which creates these "hybrid" VBs)
- no voicebanks that are totally opposed (example that I'll never use: whisper/strong VBs)
- never XSY V3 and V4 together or 2 V3: they're not meant for that
(By the way, can someone explain me why V4 auto-created a hybrid "Akari/Yukari V3"???)
If you want some examples: I did a XSY Zunko V4/Yukari Jun for "Better than Nothing" as a shortcut. But the one I was using the most was the hybridization of Yukari Jun and Yukari Lin, permitting to get a stronger voice for Yukari but without being too high in pitch.
Well this combination can't be done in V5... Which means I'll just have to do double tracks. You may just get a bit different results since it will be on separated tracks instead of cross-synthesis.
So maybe see you later in the week for "Relic of Hope"!