CD18.5 tracklist + next weeks pace decision
Hello, Nynthixia there.
This was actually online on the 2018 discography page since Sunday but I now announce it officially there, CD18.5 tracklist!
The album will be called "Unseen" and will contain 12 tracks (4 for Yukari, 4 for IA, 4 for Meiji and 4 for Ritsu). Only the demos of the second and tenth tracks are out for the moment. So here it is:
CD18.5 "Unseen" - AIR DATE: FEBRUARY 24TH
01. Unseen (feat. Yuzuki Yukari)
02. Carene (feat. Yuzuki Yukari)
03. Altered Reality (feat. Gahata Meiji -Lilith-)
04. Muriel (feat. Gahata Meiji -Lilith-)
05. Aithnea (feat. IA -ROCKS-)
06. Lost Innocence (feat. IA -ROCKS-)
07. Threatening Thread (feat. Namine Ritsu)
08. Tara (feat. Namine Ritsu)
09. CARMINILLA (feat. Namine Ritsu)
10. Bloody Infection (feat. IA -ROCKS-)
11. Necessary Judgement (feat. Gahata Meiji -Lilith-)
12. DIMPHNE (feat. Yuzuki Yukari)
The scheduled songs are:
- "Unseen" for January 24th
- "Aithnea" for January 27th (yup, the same day as the album "Death Seeker")
All the others, "as soon as it's done".
Also for next week, I hesitated between using the fastest or the moderate pace for working on production. Normally I should go with the tightest one since all my week will be free... But because of my global fatigue, I think I have to reduce it to "between 3 and 6 songs a week" exceptionnally. I don't really want to force myself or else I know this will end badly. I'll still try to do 4 for next week, to advance a bit on the tracklist.
The week after this, back to the slowest pace, but maybe with 3 songs.
And for Lily, Kiritan, Stella and kokone?
No worries, they are for CD19. The demos may be produced at the same time as the ones of the CD18.5, especially for Stella's song (Feb 5th is the deadline). For reminder, deadlines:
- Feb 5th -> Stella
- Feb 13th -> Kiritan
- Feb 14th -> kokone
- Feb 22nd -> Lily
As for Nyui, she's not forgotten since she will have lots of tracks for March and April. I really enjoy working with her (especially vivid VB) so it's not today I'm going to stop!
After as for technical reasons... I just have to be at my own home to work with her. But same goes with Itako anyway.
Last thing. Remix on MQube on January 21st. And I can't fail this one. This replaces February cover (and of course on March I do the same as usual). I won't reveal the name of the song I'm going to remix until you see it though. Nobody has to see it.
Until the day...